We’re always happy to see other Teachmeet events taking place around the country and are delighted to share news of one coming up in County Clare next month!
Teachmeet Clare will be held in the Clare Education Centre, Ennis, Co Clare, from 7pm to 9pm with refreshments served before the event.
TeachMeet Clare is for principals, teachers, SNAs, student-teachers and all who are interested in education. The objective is that TeachMeet Clare will inspire attendees to try something new in their classroom and/or school in the days and weeks following the event.
The event is free but registration is essential. Please book your place on the Clare Education Centre’s website which can be accessed via the following link: https://www.clareed.ie/cpd-courses/primary-courses/579-teachmeet-clare.html.
If you’d like to present:
- Your input is invaluable. We encourage you to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences in a short presentation.
- Choose your topic: Perhaps you might like to share a teaching resource you love, a great website or app your class have explored, a classroom activity or strategy that has worked effectively for you, or a creative cross-curricular STEM project that captured your pupils’ imaginations. The list is endless!
- Choose your type of presentation: nano (2 minutes) or micro (7 minutes).
- Choose your format: Oral presentation/ multimedia/ demonstration or any other format.
- Fill out and submit the online presenter’s form which can be accessed via the following link: https://teachmeetclare.typeform.com/to/ZkNglq
The deadline to submit your interest in presenting is Friday, November 10th. Once all submissions have been processed, you will receive an email confirming your inclusion in the schedule and explaining where to upload your presentation (if applicable). We hope to facilitate all interested presenters. If oversubscribed, a lottery system will determine the number of presentations.
Follow the Twitter hashtags #TeachMeetClare and #TMClare for updates, and contact Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
They’ve also produced a flyer you can download and share if you’d like to spread the word!