We’re pleased to bring you news of a Teachmeet event coming to Limerick early in 2018!
TeachMeet Limerick, taking place on Monday 5th February, is for principals, teachers, SNAs, student teachers or anyone interested in education. The objective is to inform and inspire attendees to try out some new and innovative ideas in their classrooms after the event.
The organisers are currently seeking presenters!
Your input is invaluable. We encourage you to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences in a short presentation.
- Choose your topic: Perhaps you might like to share a teaching resource that you love, a great website or app that you have tried out, a classroom activity or strategy that has worked effectively for you. The list is endless!
- Choose your type of presentation: Nano (2 minutes) or micro (7 minutes)
- Choose your format: Oral presentation/ multimedia/demonstration or any other format.
- Fill out and submit the online link: https://teachmeetlimerick.typeform.com/to/YsWD26
- The deadline to submit your interest in presenting is Friday 19th January 2018.
- Once all applications have been processed, you will receive an email confirming your inclusion in the schedule and where to upload your presentation (if applicable). We hope to facilitate all interested presenters however if there is an oversubscription, a lottery system will determine the number of presentations.
The event is free but registration is essential. Please book your place on Eventbrite.
Spread the word to your friends and colleagues!
Follow the Twitter hashtag #TeachMeetLimerick
Contact Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.